[Bioperl-l] Re: SeqFactory diff

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Fri Sep 5 14:30:16 EDT 2003

Could you post your code too? Otherwise it will be very tedious to try
to reproduce the error. Ideally, if you can provide a self-contained
script or collection of files/scripts that demonstrate the error, that'd
be very helpful.

Otherwise the chances of somebody sitting down and trying to debug this
are not sky high ...

	-hilmar