[Bioperl-l] CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE WON

Lotto International international at netcityhk.com
Fri Nov 28 08:20:16 EST 2003

LOTTO INTERNATIONAL
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REF: OME/1100-JJTD99540011/11
BATCH: JJT/00/1099/KKTC
Email: international at netcityhk.com
          international1 at netcityhk.com

Website: www.lotto.com

RE: WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners
International programs held on the 26th of November 2003. Your e-mail address
attached to ticket number 770068455005-88121 with serial number 303-532100 drew
lucky numbers 9-00-11-00-66-44 which consequently won in the 3rd category, you
have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$1,000,000.00 (One
Million United States Dollars).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You funds are now deposited with a security firm and insured in your name to be transferred into your
nominated bank account or by cashier's cheque. Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
you keep your winning information very confidential and strict from public notice till your claims have been
processed and your prize/money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 800,000 company and 1,000,000
individual email addresses and names from all over the world.  This promotional program takes place annually.
We hope with part of your winning you will take part in our next year USD$20 million international
lottery.   To file for your claim, please contact our/your financial agent

MR HARRY WOOD of the,
GLOBAL AGENCY INTERNATIONAL
TEL: 001-775-363-6449 or  0031-642-829-666
FAX: 001-775-262-4472
Email: globall1 at netcityhk.com

This lottery is promoted and sponsored by software corporations to compensate some many individuals with email addresses.
Note that all winning must be claimed not later than 24th of December 2003.
After this date all unclaimed, funds will be included in the next stake. Please
note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to
quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon
as possible. Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank
you for being part of our promotional program.

N.B: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified and breach of confidentiality on the part of the
winners will result to disqualification.

Email: globall1 at netcityhk.com

Sincerely yours,

Mr. Jack Van Brill
Lottery Coordinator.