[Bioperl-l] Drawing Chromosomes

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Wed Nov 12 13:31:51 EST 2003

There is an idiogram glyph in the library that comes with Generic Genome
Browser.  It is used to draw human chromosomes for the hapmap project
(www.hapmap.org)  You might be able to modify it in order to color-code the
cytogenetic bands.  Currently the information on coloring comes out of the
feature tags.

Lincoln