[Bioperl-l] Glimmer

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.duhs.duke.edu
Mon Nov 3 06:57:00 EST 2003

As I said in my message, it is NOT in the 1.2.x series so it won't be in
1.2.2 or in 1.2.3. The latest stable release is 1.2.3 which the website
correctly reports.  If you are confused about the distinction between
development and stable releases this is covered in the FAQ I hope.

The Glimmer parser is only available in the development series releases
1.3.x OR directly from CVS.

The code is pretty generic so I think you could probably download it from
1.3.x or from CVS and drop it into the 1.2.x distribution and it should
just work.

-jason