[Bioperl-l] Added install methods to makefile

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Sat May 31 23:44:49 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I posted a notice about this last Thursday, but don't see it up on the list,
so possibly it got lost.

I have added the appropriate code to the Makefile.PL so that the contents of
the scripts directory is optionally installed into /usr/local/bin (or
whatever is appropriate) during "make install".  There a simple TAG file
system that is used to describe the contents of each directory and prompt the
user whether to install in an interactive fashion.

I wonder whether we should rename all the scripts to bp_* so that bioperl
scripts are logically grouped?

Lincoln

--
Lincoln Stein