[Bioperl-l] Changing extent of Bio::Graphics::Panel

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Sat May 31 23:41:51 EDT 2003

Hi,

Once you start adding children it's too late to change the panel coordinates,
which is why there is no accessor for doing this.  Some of the coordinate
calculation is done while adding children.  If there's a tremendous need for
this, I can try to refactor things so that all the coordinate calculation is
deferred until layout time, but I'd prefer not to.

Lincoln