[Bioperl-l] first pass at interactive script installation

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.org
Wed May 28 16:00:40 EDT 2003

Hi,

I've just committed the framework for an interactive bioperl script
installation system.  It prompts the user for sets of scripts to
install, then rewrites the #! header line, and installs the script.
The user can also choose to install all scripts or no scripts.

I don't think I've broken anything, but let me know.

Lincoln