[Bioperl-l] Re: Analysis Tests

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Sun May 25 17:39:07 EDT 2003

> 	I'm trying to tag bioperl-run with a release and am getting errors
> in Analysis_soap.t
> I'm working with the current bioperl-live.
> is this some kind of  network access error?

   No, it was my mistake (I changed something but I have not changed
approriately the tests). Sorry for that. Now, I have committed a new test
- and it seems to be working correctly now. Please let me know if not.

   Regards,
   Martin

--
Martin Senger

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger