[Bioperl-l] Re: Another update for my alignment module

Aaron J Mackey ajm6q at virginia.edu
Tue May 20 12:53:13 EDT 2003

I'd say yes, but I don't want to hold anyone up.  Better probably to air
this out in the public, so that anyone can jump in.

What's our status with Bio::Matrix for similarity matrices and/or
profiles?  Yee, can you post some sample "SYNOPSIS"-type perl code that
shows how one would use your stuff from "bioperl-space".

Thanks,

-Aaron