[Bioperl-l] Locuslink?? Help

Eric Wang tewang at ea.nacs.uci.edu
Thu May 15 12:48:44 EDT 2003

Dear all,

I have on my hand a protein name and I want to access the locus link
information and the NT_ contig information.
I tried several times with Bio::DB::GenBank objects but seems like I could
only obtain the sequence but not the LL data.  So I guess my question is
how would I go about finding the LocusLink information for this protein?

Thanks for all the help!!

Eric