[Bioperl-l] Can Bio::Graphics render a muti_segments picture?

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.org
Tue May 13 18:40:57 EDT 2003

Hi Wei,

If you are trying to wrap the picture so that it spans multiple lines, like a
paragraph of text, then Bio::Graphics won't do that automatically.  The best
that you can do is to generate one very long GD image, and then to break it
into small rectangles and paste them back together into the desired geometry
using the $gd->copy() function.

Lincoln