[Bioperl-l] Reliable working version of Biosql

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Mon May 12 14:09:44 EDT 2003

You'll need at least bioperl-1.2.1 (released), or the bioperl main trunk
from CVS, biosql main trunk from CVS, and bioperl-db main trunk from
CVS.

If you decide to go with bioperl-1.2.1, you'll need a patch. Let me know
and I'll send it you. (I've posted it before but yes, I need to commit
this patch ...) Don't let the patch discourage you; it's a very simple
one and 1.2.1 is a very good and stable version if you're not
comfortable living on the edge.

With the above version combination you should be OK. If you do get
errors from the bioperl-db test suite, post the output and I'll try and
help you until you're set. So far I've got everybody going who wanted
to.

	-hilmar