[Bioperl-l] Bio::DB::Query::GenBank

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.org
Mon May 12 11:40:57 EDT 2003

This exact example used to work.  If it doesn't work now it is because NCBI
has once more changed something in their "published stable" interface.  I
will look into it, but I can't guarantee that this functionality will be
restored.  If it doesn't, the GenBank query interface will again be removed
from BioPerl, probably permanently this time.

Lincoln