[Bioperl-l] Can Bio::Graphics render a muti_segments picture?

tongw tongw at genomics.org.cn
Mon May 12 19:18:53 EDT 2003

Greeting all, especially the developers of Bioperl:
    It`s my first time to locate the mail list of Bioperl, and I have
applied the Bioperl modules to sovle the problems in my research, which
is more comfotable than write the perl scripts, specially in the format
changing and drawing the picture by GD module.
  But I meet a question: I think the Bio::Graphics only draw the whole
sequence in one segment. I want to know whether there is some methods to
render a muti_segments picture, and it is more necessary when the
sequence is very long.
Kind Regards.
Specially thank Lincoln, your howto docment about Graphics helps me to
grasp the main usages in graphics module.

                                                       Wei Tong

Wei Tong

Bioinformatics Department
Beijing Genomics Institute/
Genomics & Bioinformatics Center Chinese Academy of Science Beijing
Airport Industrial Zone B6 Beijing 101300, P.R. China

Tel: 0086-10-80481833 (Office)
Email : tongw at genomics.org.cn
http://www.genomics.org.cn