[Bioperl-l] Re: undef

Aaron J Mackey ajm6q at virginia.edu
Wed Mar 12 16:47:57 EST 2003

Right; the PL_FILES functionality is to allow makefile "targets" that are
produced/updated by a .PL script.

Since we now have Bio::Root::Version taking care of *.pm files, I think
the only reason we need makedoc.PL is for text-only documentation files
(i.e. pod's), and it makes sense to me that we list them explictly here,
and use makedoc.PL's @ARGV to find out what files to run on.  It all seems
so explicit.

-Aaron

--