[Bioperl-l] script installation

Brian Osborne brian_osborne at cognia.com
Tue Mar 11 08:23:34 EST 2003

Lincoln and Jason,

The README in scripts/utilities says:

This directory is for robust scripts which have documentation,
cmdline arguments, and can be used in a production environment.
Their extensions will be renamed .pl and will be installed in
the SCRIPT_INSTALL directory as defined in the Makefile.PL
configuration.

We should probably go ahead and implement this, or temporarily remove this
README.

If you'd like to proceed with the former I can make sure that the script
installation is documented in the appropriate places, and I'll also go ahead
and test all the scripts in scripts/ as best as I can, as promised. Your
thoughts?

Brian O.