[Bioperl-l] parsing blast result: how to get query info?

James Wasmuth james.wasmuth at ed.ac.uk
Tue Mar 4 16:11:41 EST 2003

Hi Jack,

not sure about perldoc as don't often use it myself, should tho I guess.

For me, I've learnt most it by going through the documentation available
for the modules I've needed to use, and piecing it all together slowly,
and asking loads of questions on this list when stuck, i.e. spent a
couple of hours on a problem.  They get back to you quickly and don't
(seem to) mind the asking of seemingly basic questions.

Good Luck

--

Nematode Bioinformatics
Blaxter Nematode Genomics Group