[Bioperl-l] Bio::DB::GFF trouble + Blast question

Venky Nandagopal venky at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Jul 16 11:21:17 EDT 2003

Lincoln,

Thanks for responding. Scott McCain helped me resolve this problem, which
was indeed some sort of strange database error. I dropped and reloaded the
database and that fixed it.

Venky