[Bioperl-l] BPlite to parse multi query sequence report

E Klee klee_17@hotmail.com
Tue Jan 14 17:34:53 EST 2003

Ok, I am still struggling w/ the BioPerl Blast parsers.  Can I use BPlite to
parse a blast output file that contains multiple query sequences compared to
multiple subject sequences.  My experience with this so far is openning a
new BPlite report will only reference the output for the first query
sequence in my file.  Using a while() statement to step through all subjects
via nextSbjct() is only finding the hits to the first query sequence.  Any
help?

-E