[Bioperl-l] Searching the mailing list archives

Wiepert, Mathieu Wiepert.Mathieu@mayo.edu
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 15:30:24 -0600

Hi,

Just a sugg I  wanted to mention.  That htdig tool is very useful, I have found many answers there.  However, due to the sizing I have for my browsers, about 1/2 the time I can't see the link and have to scroll to it (I recently bookmarked it in my links toolbar, that problem is solved).  Could be useful if that Search and link to htdig were moved under Home, so those not familiar with the site can see it a bit easier on first glance?

As usual, thanks to the bioperl team for the tremendous effort, saves me time daily, and solves problems I didn't even know I had.

-Mat