[Bioperl-l] OBDA Bioperl Documentation

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.org
Wed Feb 26 10:33:23 EST 2003

OBDA-REGISTRY.txt is old and should be removed.  I thought I'd done that, but
I guess not.  I've just removed it.

FLAT-DATABASES-HOWTO.txt exists, but wasn't committed to the repository.  I
just fixed that.

BIOSQL-HOWTO.txt or its equivalent probably lives in the BioSQL distribution,
but should be mirrored in BioPerl, even if all it does is to tell people how
to obtain BioSQL.  Hilmar can help with that.

Lincoln