[Bioperl-l] bl2seq

andersen at purdue.edu andersen at purdue.edu
Sat Feb 15 11:23:28 EST 2003

Hello,

I am not sure if this is the appropriate forum for my question, so if it is not,
please route this question to where it will be.

I am trying to use bl2seq to compare some sequences I have in text files.  I get
one error stating cannot find path to bl2seq, which I attempted to correct by
changing environment vars.  This did not work.  I changed a couple of other
things and got by this step, but now my prog is getting some exceptions.  I am
asking for help because I am more than 98% certain my code has no errors.

I am a beginning perl programmer.  I need some help from someone who is familiar
with bl2seq.  I will provide extensive details on demand.  Please email me
directly on this, since I am subscribed to this list; it'll be easier to
communicate that way.

Regards,
BDA