[Bioperl-l] IO::String missing

Prachi Shah prachi_shroff at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 10:29:27 EST 2003

Ya, I understand that the documentation says
IO::String is installed in the Bundle. So when I ran
some sample scripts after installing BIO::Perl and
Bundle::BioPerl, I got the error "Cannot locate
IO::String in @INC". After some trials to figure it
out, I realised that the IO/String.pm did not exist on
my system. Maybe its a bug, or I did something wrong.
But now that I see that it was not just me who had
this problem, I am starting to outrule the second.
Anyway, I installed IO::String separately and
everything worked!

Prachi.

http://search.cpan.org/author/CRAFFI/Bundle-BioPerl-2.04/BioPerl.pm