[Bioperl-l] Bio::Graphics::Glyph extending_arrow

William Boileau boileau at essi.fr
Thu Feb 6 15:08:52 EST 2003

I was trying to display Blast output like it's done in the Bio::Graphics
HOWTO, but I wanted to make little changes in the display...For example, I wanted to display that the results were longer than the
query, and I decided to use extending_arrow glyphs instead of
graded_segments...But it didn't seem to work :\
The result is just an arrow, showing... well, nothing in fact :\

My code is exactly the same as the one used in the exemple 4 of the
Bio::Graphics HOWTO... Well, until I changed graded_segments to
extending_arrow...
Am I missing some features of the extending_arrow glyph ? isn't there a
way to show with the graded_segments glyph the fact that a result is
longer than the query ?
Thank you for your answers,

William Boileau