[Bioperl-l] bioperl.pod and biodesign.pod

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Mon Feb 3 09:45:46 EST 2003

OK. What's weird is that I have no recollection changing them in
whatever way, so I was surprised seeing them committed when I made
committed changes to other modules. Also, the previous version *was*
dead (I checked, since I was surprised). Anyway, all I can tell is that
it looks weird to me, but if noone thinks something has gone wrong ...

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org