[Bioperl-l] Trees as graphics

Nathan Haigh nathanhaigh at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Dec 16 03:52:24 EST 2003

Hello,

I was reading a response you made on the Bioperl discussion board about an
adapter that draws trees as SVG from newick format trees. I was wondering
if you have released the adapter or if you know or a way I might achieve
the following:

I am building a database driven website, where I would like to store trees
in newick format and display them in a browser window as graphics via a
link.

Regards

Nathan Haigh

---