[Bioperl-l] Bio::MAGE

Sebastian Jünemann atmarvin at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 13 08:48:58 EST 2003

>I may have lost track, but to my knowledge Bio::MAGE is not part of
>bioperl. Have you checked out the MAGEstk repository on sourceforge?
>
>	-hilmar

Ok..i think you're right! Bio::MAGE is part of Perl5.8, but not of
BioPerl.....so i think i will leave this mail list due to it's a little bit
to advanced for me to understand !

So...thx for help anyway.....and still much fun by developing!

By the way...i've foudn a mail-list dicussing only the mged-mage-theme:

Cheers,
   Sebastian