[Bioperl-l] Re: Changes to GFF 2.5 "unflattening" code

Scott Cain cain at cshl.org
Fri Dec 12 11:26:31 EST 2003

Lincoln and Sheldon,

For your information, I wrote a new genbank2gff3.pl script for use with
the pending GMOD release.  I anticipate that it will form the foundation
for rewriting the biofetch adaptor.  It uses Unflattener.pm and seems to
work for the organisms I tested (human, worm, fly, mosquito, and
Ecoli).  It is in the GMOD cvs in the schema repository at
schema/chado/load/bin/genbank2gff.PLS.

Scott

On Fri, 2003-12-12 at 10:56, bioperl-l-request at portal.open-bio.org