[Bioperl-l] running remoteblast

Wiepert, Mathieu Wiepert.Mathieu at mayo.edu
Tue Dec 2 08:11:15 EST 2003

Hi,

As Jason pointed out, you need to use the RemoteBlast module.  I think you may have missed the documentation (can't verify how up to date, but it looks current to me)

http://www.bioperl.org/Core/Latest/bptutorial.html#iii.4.1_running_blast_(using_remoteblast.pm <http://www.bioperl.org/Core/Latest/bptutorial.html#iii.4.1_running_blast_(using_remoteblast.pm> )

And there is also documentation in the header for the object, which can be viewed in the cvs repository at

http://cvs.bioperl.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/bioperl-live/Bio/Tools/Run/RemoteBlast.pm?rev=1.17 <http://cvs.bioperl.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/bioperl-live/Bio/Tools/Run/RemoteBlast.pm?rev=1.17&cvsroot=bioperl&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup> &cvsroot=bioperl&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

(or just look at the object on your local machine with your favorite editor or text browser.

HTH,

-mat