[Bioperl-l] question about SeqIO and BSML DTD

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.duhs.duke.edu
Thu Aug 14 08:38:07 EDT 2003

Short answer is no - there is no easy way to do it because of the way
this module is written.  I have no idea how different 3.1 is from 2.2 as
to how much of a code change this is.

This module is still looking for an 'owner' or someone to maintain it -
preferrably someone who actually uses BSML so they can be closer to some
of the nuances of the format.  Volunteers welcome.

-jason

--
Jason Stajich
Duke University