[Bioperl-l] GFF scripts

Brian Osborne brian_osborne at cognia.com
Thu Aug 7 08:25:50 EDT 2003

Koen,

This is from the INSTALL file in the package:

INSTALLING BIOPERL SCRIPTS

Bioperl comes with a set of production-quality scripts that are kept
in the scripts/ directory. You can install these scripts if you'd like,
simply follow the instructions on 'make install'. The installation
directory is specified by the INSTALLSCRIPT variable in the Makefile,
the default location is /usr/bin. Installation will copy the scripts
to the specified directory, change the 'PLS' suffix to 'pl', and
prepend 'bp_' to all the script names if they aren't so named already.

Brian O.