[Bioperl-l] Re: [BioSQL-l] Bug in loading duplicate but non-identical swissprot references

Elia Stupka elia at tll.org.sg
Mon Apr 21 15:41:48 EDT 2003

> All tests pass, but that doesn't mean that the case that triggered the
> problem is proven to be solved, as it is not yet included in any of
> the tests. I'll do that later, or Elia you're welcome to add that to a
> test too.

Unfortunately it doesn't. The changes behave the same way my dirty
testing hack from Friday did, i.e. the medline id gets picked up the
second time and gets stored in the dbxref table, but it doesn't trigger
an update of the dbxref_id column in the reference table for that
reference.

Attached super-simple test script and debug output for reference...

Elia

---
Bioinformatics Program Manager
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory