[Bioperl-l] RNA folding

David J. Evans david.evans@vir.gla.ac.uk
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 17:13:07 +0100

Bioperlers,
Anyone out there using bioperl to analyse RNA secondary
structures ?  I've dabbled with some of the modules for some
amateur covariance analysis, but now need to implement the
thermodynamic calculations on known structures.  This is not
large scale number crunching, which I'd do using MFOLD or
similar.  Rather, I want to rapidly analyse hundreds of
short pre-folded sequences.
If anyone has the thermodynamic data implemented as a module
I'd be interested in hearing from you.
Regards
David

David J. Evans
Institute of Virology :: david.evans@vir.gla.ac.uk
University of Glasgow :: Tel/Fax +44 141 330 6249
Church Street         :: Mobile  +44 7940 592768
GLASGOW  G11 5JR  UK  :: www.polio.vir.gla.ac.uk