[Bioperl-l] Re: Target class on gbrowse

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 07:23:28 -0400

Hi Marco,

I've just modified the way that Bio::DB::GFF handles the GFF group field in
order to be compliant with the way that Bioperl's GFF formatter does it.  On
reading the Sanger spec, I've come to the conclusion that the files that
Sanger produces in its Acedb dumps don't exactly match the specification!

To get this mod, you need to update to the current CVS version of bioperl.

Best,

Lincoln

--
Lincoln Stein