[Bioperl-l] Bio::DB:GFF

Marc Logghe Marc.Logghe@devgen.com
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 15:18:45 +0200

It is excellent indeed.
Concerning your question: as far as I know these methods currently do not
exist. I had the same problem. I took backups between every major feature
entry and imported the gff files again with the appropriate changes in the
corresponding restored database.
A similar problem is eg. when you dump a segment object
(Bio::DB::GFF::RelSegment) using Bio::SeqIO
 you get *all* features on the segment. How do you remove the features you
don't want from the object before dumping ?
Marc