[Bioperl-l] Bio::Cluster

Hilmar Lapp lapp@gnf.org
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:20:08 -0700 (PDT)

The modules and interfaces in Bio::ClusterI and Bio::Cluster::* deviate in
a couple aspects from the rest of bioperl (or at least from how the rest
of bioperl should be :) , namely

- interfaces traditionally do not have any implementation (I know there
are exceptions, but there are usually good - or not so good - reasons for
it)
- as a consequence, there is no new() in interfaces
- array accessors or iterators don't exhaust their arrays

I'm going to fix those things as I come across them, unless anyone has
objections.

	-hilmar
Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp@gnf.org