[Bioperl-l] Bio::Root::IO::_readline

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 21:13:56 -0700

Some regexs test explicitly for newline. I remember that DOS/Win
CRLF screwed up some code ... I don't know exactly which one though.

What about adding an optional parameter that if evaluates to true
prevents newline from being stripped? This would avoid another
method, fast, and be backward compatible.

	-hilmar