[Bioperl-l] Bio::Cluster::Family

Shawn shawnh@fugu-sg.org
02 Oct 2002 09:40:35 +0800

--=-0lG0r7TurcKY9qxCchTA

Subject: Re: [Bioperl-l] Bio::Cluster::Family
From: Shawn <shawnh@fugu-sg.org>
To: Jason Stajich <jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu>
Date: 02 Oct 2002 09:40:06 +0800

<Combining my replies to Hilmar and Jason>

Sounds good. There was a Bio::Cluster::UniGeneI so wasn't sure whether
to have a Bio::Cluster::FamilyI as well. I guess we expect to have
different kinds of families? Just curious, is the convention to have a
Bio::ClusterI one level up in namespace or Bio::Cluster::ClusterI as u
proposed?

the methods look good and kinda what i had in mind. I can work on an
interface and propose it to the list.

shawn