[Bioperl-l] bioperl FAQ

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki@ebi.ac.uk
Wed, 29 May 2002 09:22:03 +0100

I started playing with the Bioperl FAQ yesterday. I am putting it into XML
using XML::Twig FAQ structure as a base.

I am expanding the XML structure to allow sections of questions as in the
current FAQ. I have the faq2html.pl almost ready. I'll move the rest of the
FAQ into the XML and write faq2text.pl soon.

I planning to put all the files into a new faq directory. The current FAQ
can be deleted or generated from faq/faq.xml.

Just to let you know to avoid redundant work getting done.

	-Heikki

     _/  _/  _/  Heikki Lehvaslaiho          heikki@ebi.ac.uk