[Bioperl-l] Bio::Tools::Run::Alignment::Clustalw & Phylogenetic trees

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Sun, 26 May 2002 14:46:33 -0400 (EDT)

Shawn, Elia, Jerm and the Fugu/Singapore group have been adding wrappers
to PHYLIP apps for seq distance calculations and and Tree building.

What would be helpful is to describe some use cases for what you would
like to learn from the trees.  There have been some talk of building
ortholog predictions - the fugu guys may have already started on the alg
building?

-jason