[Bioperl-l] BioSVG [ Was ABI file parsing]

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Tue, 7 May 2002 16:24:47 -0400

Is Pastel your work, then?  If not I'll have a look at it and see what's
involved in getting it to output PNG format.

(minor grouch: it's not much of a output-independent API if it only supports
one output format....)

Lincoln