[Bioperl-l] ClusterIO and Unigene

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki@ebi.ac.uk
Tue, 07 May 2002 09:50:49 +0100

Andrew Macgregor wrote:

> I've just changed the layout of Cluster and ClusterIO following discussion
> on the list.
>
> - I've changed UniGeneIO.pm to the more generic ClusterIO.pm and moved it to
> the top level directory
> - I went with the next_cluster() method in ClusterIO.pm
> - I've moved the unigene.pm format module up a level into the ClusterIO dir
> and deleted the UniGeneIO folder that used to hold it.

This is great. I've no problems with the result of voting to keep
next_cluster().

Lesson to learn: Never go away for a weekend + Bank holiday if you want to
win an argument. I went and my laptop revived itself (how? I can not
undestand it.) from sleep mode inside the bag, overheated and died.

	-Heikki