[Bioperl-l] Press Release for Bioperl 1.0

Steve Chervitz sac@bioperl.org
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 15:50:49 -0800 (PST)

Cudos to everyone that participated in making 1.0 a reality! It is truly a
spectacular release. I'm still trying to digest it all, but 3000+ tests that all
pass is great to see.

Speaking of warm fuzzies...I still remember clearly, in the pre-0.01 days, my late
night bike rides home through Palo Alto after spending too long hacking perl at the
office. I guess it's payed off.

A toast to continued success!

Steve Chervitz
sac@bioperl.org