[Bioperl-l] version of CPAN bundle?

Chris Dagdigian dag@sonsorol.org
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 10:02:54 -0500

Hi Fernan,

Bundle::BioPerl does not install BioPerl, it tries to install all or
most of the various CPAN resident modules that BioPerl uses. Think of it
as a helper module that some people use before doing the main bioperl
install.

I make this clear in the pod-documentation in the BioPerl.pm module
itself but looks like the into needs to get into the README file as well.

Ewan will be uploading (or already has) the BioPerl-1.0.tar.gz file to
CPAN. It just takes about 24 hours for it to get processed and pushed
out to all the mirrors.

-Chris