[Bioperl-l] net blast not accommodated to the current NCBI?

Guoneng Zhong Guoneng.Zhong@med.nyu.edu
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 13:54:45 -0500

Well, I don't have that module named RemoteBlast in my bioperl.  Am I
supposed to?  It's not in the bioperl online docs.  I thought maybe it
is Webblast, but it gave the exact same error as last time.
Incidentally, Blast.pm uses Webblast.