[Bioperl-l] Fwd: about scf file handling

Hilmar Lapp hilmarl@yahoo.com
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 01:39:30 -0700 (PDT)

Jun-Hyung,

I'm forwarding this message to the list, where all such questions
have the best chance of being answered.

Before getting useful advice, you will also need to be more specific
about what you actually tried to do (give a code sample if possible),
what the error message was, and generally other information about
your system (OS, perl version, bioperl version)

    -hilmar