[Bioperl-l] releases {1.0.2, 1.1}

Hilmar Lapp lapp@gnf.org
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 15:46:53 -0700 (PDT)

Apart from Exception.t I get two more failures:

EMBL_DB.t:

cb6: bioperl-live 15:40 15>perl t/EMBL_DB.t
1..15
ok 1
ok 2
ok 3
ok 4
ok 5
not ok 6
# Test 6 got: 'embl:BUM' (t/EMBL_DB.t at line 67)
#   Expected: 'embl|J02231|BUM'
ok 7
ok 8
ok 9
ok 10
ok 11
ok 12
ok 13
ok 14
ok 15

and BioGraphics.t:

cb6: bioperl-live 15:41 16>perl t/BioGraphics.t
1..14
not ok 1
# Failed test 1 in t/BioGraphics.t at line 114
not ok 2
# Failed test 2 in t/BioGraphics.t at line 114 fail #2
ok 3
ok 4
ok 5
ok 6
ok 7
ok 8
ok 9
ok 10
ok 11
ok 12
ok 13
ok 14

Does the latter indicate a problem with my GD installation?

	-hilmar
Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp@gnf.org