[Bioperl-l] ortholog identification for many species

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 10:52:32 -0700

And

Automated ortholog inference from phylogenetic trees and calculation of orthology reliability
Storm CE, Sonnhammer EL
Bioinformatics 2002 Jan;18(1):92-9
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?holding=f1000&cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11836216&dopt=Abstract

may also be relevant (haven't read it yet) (it's cited and compared in Zmasek&Eddy). Jason, is this the Sonnhammer link you gave in a recent response?

	-hilmar