[Bioperl-l] Bioperl Bundle installation errors, please help

William Hsiao wlhsiao@yahoo.ca
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 14:08:22 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
  I got the following message after running perl
-MCPAN -e 'install Bundle::Bioperl', and I am not
quite sure what might have cause the error message.
If anyone knows how to solve the problem, please let
me know.  Thank you

Bundle summary: The following items in bundle
Bundle::BioPerl had installation problems:
Bundle::LWP URI::Escape  XML::Parser::PerlSAX and the
following items had problems during recursive bundle
calls: URI

also during the script run, t/stream.t failed. I am
wondering what that is.

Second question: where can I find the installation
instrucion for clustalw aand which package should I
use (I have a Linux box running Mandrake 8.1).

Thanks

Will