[Bioperl-l] Sigcleave module problem

chris dagdigian dag@sonsorol.org
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:38:57 -0500

Sanjeev-

That module is very old and does not conform to any of the new bioperl
standards. It will likely be removed from bioperl in the future unless
someone steps up and "modernizes" it. I'm willing to take a look at your
problem but it would help me greatly if you could provide me with the
sequence you were using that generated the error.

Regards,
Chris